Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More about the Billie Award Nomination - Portrait of Passion

Ok, I admit it, the nomination has gone to my head a bit! It is really very satisfying to have the recognition of even the nomination. From the outset of the project our goal was to create an inspirational book for teenage girls by showing them these great role models and as such it to have this recognition from the Women's Sports Foundation is amazing.

When I was shooting the book and spending so much time with the team, I often told them that while I may be the publisher and the photographer, Portrait of Passion is really their book! Just in case you haven't see our website, below is a brief slide show of these amazing women.

Take a Picture of Me Smiling was composed by our Creative Director - Carl Franzen.

Enjoy!





No comments: