Friday, December 18, 2009

The Ironman is on NBC on Saturday December 19th

Ok, I wasn't there this year, but I will be there in 2010!

I have always said that I could never go to the Ironman in Kona, it is just too soon after the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon (1 week). This year, Jonathan (my key moto partner and big event image editor), said - 'it's simple, we shoot on Sunday, rest on Monday, on Tuesday you go to Kona, and I start the edit!'

This year I was in Clearwater for the Foster Grant Ironman 70.3 World Championship, if I hadn't been convinced to go to Kona before that, I was at the race.


Even without the amazing Kona scenery look at the finish line set up - a great visual! (watch for the cover of the upcoming Road to Kona / Road to Clearwater supplement to Triathlete Magazine.)

Watch it this Saturday (12/19), DVR it for later, a great race, great stories and amazing visuals!

While you maybe dreaming of training and qualifying, I will be working on my shot list and my travel schedule.






No comments: